PGA Catalunya has just launched one of the world’s most luxurious golf experiences, giving one person sole access to its Stadium Course, recently voted No.1 in Spain, plus sumptuous fine dining in one of the development’s spectacular show properties and chauffeur-driven transfers, all for a cool €15,000.
This decadent day is sure to set luxury connoisseurs hearts racing, allowing purchasers to blend golf on the Stadium Course – a two time Spanish Open Venue – with a world-class food experience served in the privacy of their own residence for the day. This unique offering can also be shared with up to 23 guests, making the occasion even more memorable.
Julio Delgado, CEO of PGA Catalunya Resort, believes this VIP experience offers a lucky few a unique day they will never forget – “We have listened to what our most discerning customers are looking for in a day’s golf and created what we believe is one of the most desirable sporting offerings in the world. PGA Catalunya is a unique experience whenever you visit. However, with this experience we are able to push the boundaries of world-class service to give discerning golfers a day they will never forget.”
The experience begins when guests are greeted at Barcelona airport and chauffeur-driven to PGA Catalunya. For an added touch of luxury, helicopter transfers are also available, providing unique aerial views of the resort and it’s World Top 100 Course. On arrival at the highly acclaimed real estate and golf development, guests will get a first sight of the Stadium Course, expertly prepared and uniquely set-up to the guest’s chosen requirements. As well as receiving all the necessary golf products to fully enjoy the VIP golf day (Titleist Pro V1 golf balls, logoed towels and tees) each guest will also have the use of a personalised buggy, access to a private section on the driving range and be able to take part in a 30-minute golf clinic with head professional, Enric Lopez.
Following their round, a spectacular gastronomic menu will be uniquely prepared and served in the La Vinya residence, one of PGA Catalunya Resort’s exclusive villas which enjoys expansive views of the fairway. For those feeling especially indulgent there is the option of requesting a Michelin-starred chef to help celebrate a special occasion. Full access to a private area on the Clubhouse terrace will also be offered, where each guest can enjoy chilled glasses of Catalonia’s best Cava, compliments of PGA Catalunya Resort.
For more information about PGA Catalunya Resort and current golf break offers visit www.pgacatalunya.com.
The experience (up to 24 people) includes:
- Chauffeur-driven transfer from airport to PGA Catalunya Resort
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Set up of the Stadium Course according to client’s wishes
- Lunch in La Vinya villa
- Free course planner
- Personalised scorecard and buggy
- Sleeve of PGA Catalunya Resort-branded Titleist Pro V1 golf balls
- PGA Catalunya Resort logoed towel and tees for each guest
- Exclusive PGA Catalunya Resort bag tag
- Access to a private section of the driving range
- Exclusive 30-minute golf clinic with PGA Catalunya Resort’s head professional Enric Lopez
- Access to a private area on the Clubhouse terrace, exclusive for Millionaire Golf patrons
- Shoe and club cleaning service
Available on request and charged as extras:
- A Michelin-starred chef to prepare lunch to patrons in the La Vinya residence, one of PGA Catalunya Resort’s exclusive villas
- Helicopter transfers from Barcelona or Girona airport to PGA Catalunya Resort for the purchaser and guests, with fly over of the golf course
Terms and conditions:
- The cost of this experience is €15,000 and can be shared out among a maximum of 24 people
- When booking this experience, payment is due in advance and is non-refundable
- The ‘lead name’ on the booking guarantees that he or she has the authority to accept, and does accept on behalf of the party, the terms of the booking conditions
- Once PGA Catalunya Resort has received bookings and all appropriate payments, PGA Catalunya Resort will issue a confirmation invoice. A binding agreement will come into existence between PGA Catalunya Resort and the ‘lead name’ when this invoice is dispatched.
- Bookings cannot be changed, altered or amended once completed
- It is important to check the details on the invoice to ensure all details are exact. In the event of any discrepancy, please contact PGA Catalunya Resort immediately as it may not be possible to make changes later.
- All guests must abide by PGA Catalunya Resort’s rules and regulations
- All guests must be prepared to co-operate with any publicity arising as a result of winning the competition
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding
- The experience is subject to availability and isn’t applicable with any other offers
The promoter is PGA Catalunya Resort, Carretera N-II Km 701, 17455 Caldes de Malavella, Girona, Spain