The new Royal Green Fee at PGA Catalunya Resort gives golfers a regal experience both on and off Spain’s newly ranked Number One golf course*.
Highlights of the upgrade include a complimentary drink to welcome golfers to the experience, and the exclusive use of private areas of the world-class practice facility where, at selected times, golfers will be offered a free 30-minute swing clinic. After playing the former Spanish Open venue, Royal Green Fee golfers can relax and ruminate over their round in the luxurious Clubhouse Bistro Bar, where a VIP area is reserved for them.
A member of European Tour Properties – a network of world-class golf destinations – PGA Catalunya Resort also offers Royal Green Fee golfers branded souvenirs as mementos of their day including Titleist Pro V1 golf balls, bag-tag, towel and course planner.
The Royal Green Fee is available for advance bookings and on-the-day tee time purchases, offering, for an additional €65, a host of exclusive benefits, which include:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Free course planner
- Sleeve of PGA Catalunya Resort branded Titleist Pro V1 golf balls
- PGA Catalunya Resort logoed towel and tees
- Personalised scorecard and buggy (buggy not included)
- Personalised course information
- Exclusive PGA Catalunya Resort Royal Green Fee bag-tag
- Royal Lunch pack and Voss water
- Use of the private Royal Green Fee area of the driving range
- Exclusive 30-minute golf clinic with PGA Catalunya Resort’s Head Professional Enric Lopez (available every Tuesday and Thursday from 3pm)
- Access to a private area in the Clubhouse’s Bistrot Bar, exclusively reserved for Royal Green Fee golfers
- Shoe and club cleaning service
- Umbrella (on rainy days)
- Available from September 15, 2012.
For more information and reservations contact Clubhouse reception or fill in the form: email@example.com / T: +34 972 472 577