As Business Development Director of PGA Catalunya, Agustin La Rocca plays an invaluable role in the planning, development and managing of the residences at the resort. We caught up with Agustin to gain an insight into his work, and to find out what sets PGA Catalunya apart from its contemporaries.
- What do you think PGA Catalunya’s unique selling points are?
The location of the project, just one hour from Barcelona and 15 minutes from Girona, is a unique asset. The design and quality of the residences and facilities are also second-to-none in Spain, and the golf courses are world class.
2. How do you think the ownership opportunities at PGA Catalunya differ from any other residential developments in Northern Spain?
No other resort in Northern Spain offers the same standard of design and quality when it comes to constructing properties. The architecture at our resort differs completely from all the others in the region, and it would be hard to find another development which offers the same cutting-edge golf facilities as PGA Catalunya.
3. Which nationalities are buying at PGA Catalunya thus far?
We have seen a wonderful mixture of nationalities buying property at PGA Catalunya so far. The majority are Spanish, English, German, French, Swiss and Polish, amongst others.
4. If you could own a property at PGA Catalunya, which kind of property would it be and where?
That’s a difficult question. But I would have to say one of the plots in the La Vinya neighbourhood. This would give me the amazing opportuntity to create a bespoke home by incorportating ideas from all of the innovative architects in PGA Catalunya’s portfolio.
5. Describe PGA Catalunya in 3 words.
Location, design, quality.
Stay tuned to Life at PGA for more interviews from PGA Catalunya.